Home Lifts by Aritco
MW Lift Services are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of Aritco Lifts and proud Authorised Partner
request a free quote
Aritco are leaders in the home lift sector, they combine the best of Swedish design with all the top practical home lift features. Functionality and Aesthetics combine for your solution to any residential home lift requirement.
HOW ARITCO LIFTS WORK
Aritco lifts are completely contained within the shaft, and operated using a patented screw & nut technology, with a mast running behind the platform. The lift doesn’t require a machine room or pump box housing, which means minimal building modifications.
The simple-to-use app, SmartLift, connects to the lift and allows you to control lighting colour and brightness, as well as sending information about lift servicing and maintenance for peace of mind.
- Various platform sizes – from small and compact to wheelchair friendly lifts
- 2 to 6 floors (13 metres)
- ‘A’ Rated Energy efficiency – one of the most energy efficient lifts in the industry (VD14707)
- 95% recyclable materials
- SmartLift app and smart home capability
- Can be painted to any RAL colour
- Art back-wall & shaft lighting options
- Glass shaft or colour panels or a mix of both
- Range of flooring options
- No machine room required, no messy hydraulics
- No pit required but can be recessed flush to floor between 37-50mm
- Standard 230v 1-Phase power supply
- Price of an Artico 4000 is comparable to that of traditional through floor Systems
- 24 month warranty
- 10 year screw and nut assembly warranty
- Safety edge, doors & safety sensors (no trapped fingers)
- Smart lift allows for remote locking
- Optional lock to prevent unsupervised use
- Emergency lowering & battery backup
- Alarm and platform autodialler
All our home lifts are supplied with a 24-month warranty as standard, and we offer a range of servicing and maintenance options for your peace of mind.
call us now
MW Lift Services is a UK Leading Lift Maintenance specialist offering Lift Servicing, Lift Repairs and proven experts in Lift Modernisation. Here’s just a small selection of people we work with.